I love packing for holidays, and I love organising my travel bag that I’ll take to the airport. These are all the things I find essential and useful for my trips.
I’ve found that traveling with a backpack is the easiest, most comfortable, and most practical bag to travel with. I got my backpack from TK Maxx for £25! It’s a perfect size- not too big, but is sleek, and has a lot of good pockets and a compartment for my laptop. I also have three separate pouches and a toiletry bag, making it so much easier for me to group and find my items.
- Travel Wallet– so useful. You can put your passport, boarding passes, visas, money, etc. all in one place. I got mine from Typo.
- Small Wallet
These are important items that don’t fit into a pouch, and I just have in my bag.
- Empty water bottle – so you can take it through security and fill it up at
- Umbrella– always handy.
- Cover– to keep warm on the plane.
- Neck pillow
- Spare shirt
Misc. travel pouch
This pouch is just for travel essentials that are really useful.
- Socks– Airplanes are so cold and it’s important to keep your feet warm! Also, you don’t need to wear your shoes.
- Toothbrush– important to keep clean and feel refreshed.
- Scrunchie– always need spare hair ties.
- Essential Medicines- Ibuprofen, Immodium, Lemsip
- Mints & small snacks– always want to stay fresh.
- Sanitary pads
- Roll-on deodorant– useful to have a deodorant that isn’t in liquid form. My liquids bag is always full.
I already pack all my toiletries in a zip-lock bag because it’s just so much easier. In the UK, you are only allowed one bag per person with liquids that are less than 100ml.
I always try to collect travel-sized toiletries and travel-sized containers. They’re really useful when you’re traveling. Although some of my essentials already come in small containers, I love collecting free samples or free gifts (that are miniature versions of the full-sized product) from places like Mac or Clinique. I also have some travel-friendly containers I got from Primark.
- Hand sanitizers– so important.
- Hand cream– my hands get really dry-,
especiallyon the airplane.
- Moisturiser (day/night)– super important to stay moisturised on the airplane.
- Eye cream
- Makeup Remover– I never really wear makeup to the airport, but it’s still good to have some to remove excess dirt on your face.
I don’t normally wear makeup on long flights. It’s not that great for your skin, as the air on the airplane is super drying. Although, when I have the time and effort to apply a bit of makeup when I land, I will only apply the basics.
- CC Cream– I have the small Emorian CC cream, which I think is the perfect makeup base. Not too heavy, so easy to apply, and looks so natural on the skin.
- Eyebrow Gel
- Chargers (phone, laptop, wireless earphones)
- Portable charger– so important.
- Earphones– I usually bring my wireless earphones & a normal pair of earphones.
- Travel adaptor
GoPro accessories pouch
I like to keep all of my GoPro accessories with me at all times.
- GoPro 7 Black
- Spare batteries
- SD cards
- GoPro Stick
- GoPro charging port